26 November 2014

What is Mayadere

This is kinda new , the first time I encounter the word Mayadere I was not able to define it's meaning. I was also not able to answered what is asked in the questioner for the anime organization entrance test. The question there is "what is mayadere?" I am so really, really blind about it's meaning. That's why  I tried my best to research for mayadere's definition. Then I finally knew the meaning..

Mayadere is literally a trait form a tsundere  the reason, mayadere is very similar to tsundere's characteristics , it is says that mayadere is a deadly dangerous tsundere .


A mayadere usually starts as an antagonist trying to kill the someone but switches sides after falling in love. This character is unpredictable and dangereous for everyone including the romantic interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us always ^_^