18 December 2013

INUYASHA THE FINAL ACT

Luckily for me and somewhat unfortunate for you, You lovely people get to see me talk about one of my favorite anime series EVER. (literally as I’m typing an episode of Inyuasha is playing in the background…I go hard) However as I’ve said before, yes, this anime has 167 episodes with 4 movies. But that isn’t the end of the series. This series held 26 amazing episodes that were released in March 2009, and ended on May 11, 2010. Why is this series so amazing you ask? Well, the final episodes of Inuyasha were left on a cliff hanger, we weren’t quite sure what would be the end. This series help to end our confusion and find ourselves in bliss. Yes, Inuyasha still finds himself battling countless demons with his gang Kagome, Shippo, Meroku and Sango. But the battles become far more intense and less predictable. Not every battle has that amazing win. Sometimes it’s just learning a lesson. Without giving away too much, this series does have an amazing ending that is somewhat unexpected just leaving you with a giant smile on your face. Even thinking about it makes me little emotional.
Now you must understand, as silly as it is to get attached to an anime this show was my childhood. I used to stay up as much as I could to watch this show being broadcasted on Adult Swim back in 6th grade. (flashback over) Besides the awesome plot, other things have changed in the anime. There are a handful of new primary characters that are so twisted and interesting. The animation style was improved greatly from the beginning episodes. Just thinking about it gets me excited. Now I know watching 167 episodes just to watch the last 26 seems a little demanding, but once you start watching this you honestly won’t be able to stop. You’ll find yourself loving Inuyahsa’s futile rants and sassy comments. You’ll find yourself hating Kagome’s caty fights but end up loving how she never gives up on Inuyasha….there’s so much more. It would be a mistake to not watch this anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us always ^_^