18 December 2013

Say I Love You

Basically from this point on I will be recommending new anime series to my fellow anime lovers out there (^__________^) A way to become familiarized with the way I will be doing these kinds of reviews is as follows. 1. I have the right to insert any emoji face when I find it necessary because they are just so darn kawaii. If you’re not entirely sure what emoji faces are just look in the first few sentences of my review and you’ll get the picture. Examples:
2. Every anime that I review will not pertain to a specific genre, so you will be guaranteed a variety of shows that will peek your interests. Examples: romantic, romantic comedy, action, fantasy, etc.
3. The way I will be formatting this specific blog will be the title of the show, followed by a brief summary and character analysis. Obviously my “expert” opinion will be accompanied by this summary.
Beginning the reviews today I’ve picked out a series called “Say I Love You” by Hazuki Kanae. This show was meant to be a romantic comedy between two high school students named Tachibana Mei (the female lead) and Yamato Kurosawa (the male lead). Mei is a completely isolated and reserved girl who decided from a young age to be extremely cynical of peoples intentions. On the other hand Yamato is a very popular boy in his class and is extremely outgoing. By a stroke of luck the two encounter each other causing multiple changes within themselves, as well as the friends and peers around them. I found this anime to be completely entertaining, the first time I watched it, I found myself becoming emotionally attached with the characters; feeling their pain and struggles. You find yourself sympathizing with Mei’s personal struggle of letting her guard down as well as Yamato’s constant persistence with trying to break Mei out of her shell. This anime has an underlying message that no matter what experiences define you as a person, there are always ways to recreate yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us always ^_^